- Every person, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket. This includes babies or "babes in arms" due to fire code and insurance policies.
- Unauthorized photography or any recordings of sound or video are prohibited. No professional equipment permitted.
- Please remember to turn off cell phone and digital devices.
- Fragrance-Free Zone – Please help us accommodate those who are chemically sensitive to fragrances and other scented products. Thank you for not wearing perfume, aftershave or any scented hand/hair/body products.
- The Algoma Central Lobby and bar open one hour before show time. Arrive early to get the best parking spots, avoid lineups and enjoy a pre-show beverage in the lobby. At most performances, beverages are permitted inside the theatre. Drink transfer stations (disposable cups) are set up outside the theatre entrance. We do not allow glass into the theatre.
- For most performances, the bar will remain open through the end of intermission. If there is no intermission, the bar will remain open for 30 minutes after the start of the performance for your enjoyment.
- Filming/photography takes place at most of our events for promotional and archival purposes. If you would prefer not to be included, please notify the photographer/videographer or any staff member.
- Latecomers may be held before entry into the theatre until an appropriate time for seating to ensure minimal disruption for the audience and performers. Please note that our latecomers policies vary depending on the type of performance. Click here for more details.
- Drop off point is located in front of the Box Office Entrance on St. Paul Street. CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT AND PARKING INFORMATION
- We recommend the multi-level covered Garden Park / Carlisle Street Garage with 595 spaces and 26 accessible spaces.
- All theatres are accessible for seating – please notify Box Office when you book your tickets. We will have the seats removed to make room for your wheelchair.
- We have two elevators with access to all levels of the building. Handrails in the theatres are there to assist patrons with navigating the aisles and steps.
- All washrooms are accessible and located near each of the four theatres.
- We have a wheelchair on site and Front of House Staff are available to assist our guests. Booster seats are available on a first come, first served basis. The new Listen Technologies hearing assistance system is available in all theatres. Please reserve any of these at the Box Office or ask the Front of House Staff when you arrive.
- For more information please see the City of St. Catharines' Accessibility Policies.
- Ticket-holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury, loss or damage to property arising from or related in any way to his/her attendance at the venue, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the City of St. Catharines from all liability. Ticket-holder agrees that admission to the venue is permitted conditional on his/her compliance with all applicable law and venue regulations. Any violation shall entitle management to refuse admission to and/or expel the ticket-holder, without payment of any refund or compensation.
- All tickets are sold by the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre box office. We are not responsible for any purchases from third-party ticketing agents.
- Every person regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket.
- The price displayed on the ticket represents the face value and does not include all service and delivery fees where applicable.
- The sale or other issuance of any ticket is final and non-refundable. The venue reserves the right to not replace or accept any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged or forged, or any ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
- Ticket prices are subject to applicable taxes. HST#11936 6813RT0001
- Ticket handling fees are as follows: $2.50/ticket (in-person/phone/online) and $6/season order (for HOT TICKET members).
We strongly recommend you protect your booking as all tickets are non-refundable. You can add refund protection allowing you to apply for a full refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the event through the following circumstances;
- Injury, illness (inc pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Government have issued travel warnings.
- The breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle en route to the event.
- You being made redundant from or relocated for work which you were unaware of at the time of booking.
To learn more, or to make a claim, click HERE .
- Personal information provided to the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1980, 29(2), and will be used to confirm purchases and donations; to inform the purchaser/donor of changes to the event for which tickets were purchased; and to provide updates on upcoming event/fundraising initiatives. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Administrative Supervisor, 250 St. Paul Street, St.Catharines, ON L2R 3M2 905.688.5601 x3604