FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the FirstOntario Performing Arts' Covid Policies?
- As per government guidelines, masks are required at all times when in the PAC.
- Passive screening is in place at the venue with clear signage in all areas, e-mail and social media notices.
- Physical distancing is required when not seated in the venue.
Is physical distancing required in the lobbies, washrooms, and other public spaces?
- Yes, physical distancing is required when not seated.
What is the current occupancy of venues?
The current occupancy of all venues is 50%
Is the theatre seating physically distanced?
The theatre is seated to 50% capacity as per the government guidelines which does not require 6 feet of social distancing. We have however distanced the seats as much as possible within the 50% capacity to make our patrons feel more comfortable and the theatre to appear full.
What extra protocols are being taken?
- Artist and performers will be at least 6 feet from audience during performance or a plexiglass barrier will be in place.
- Increased cleaning protocols for high touch surfaces and washrooms is in effect.
- Electrostatic sprayers used in venues and other public areas is also employed to minimize spread of infection.
What are your box office hours?
- The Box Office is open Monday to Friday from 10am - 4pm by appointment.
Can I purchase tickets in person?
- Payment in person must be arranged in advance with the Box Office by phone 905-688-0772 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are beverage and concession sales available to patrons?
- Beverage and concession sales are currently not available at events and performances.
Is the coat check open?
- Coat check is not offered at this time.
When/how will I receive my tickets?
- Print at home tickets will be sent 4 days prior to the event.
- Tickets sent by post will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Will call tickets are not encouraged but will be available for pickup night of show.
What is your refund/exchange policy?
- All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds unless the event is cancelled outright.
Will we be notified if shows are cancelled?
- Yes, you will be notified by email or phone. Note that if a patron has opted out of contact from the box office they will not be notified automatically. Updates for all events will be sent 48 hours prior to the event.