FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the FirstOntario Performing Arts' Covid Policies?
- As per government guidelines, masks are required at all times when in the PAC.
- Passive screening is in place at the venue with clear signage in all areas, e-mail and social media notices.
What is the current occupancy of venues?
The current occupancy of all venues is 100%
What extra protocols are being taken?
- Increased cleaning protocols for high touch surfaces and washrooms is in effect.
- Electrostatic sprayers used in venues and other public areas is also employed to minimize spread of infection.
What are your box office hours?
- Please see contact page for updated info
Are beverage and concession sales available to patrons?
- Beverage and concession sales are available at events and performances.
Is the coat check open?
- Coat check is available.
When/how will I receive my tickets?
- Print at home tickets will be sent 4 days prior to the event.
- Tickets sent by post will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Will call tickets are available for pickup night of show.
What is your refund/exchange policy?
- All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds unless the event is cancelled outright.