The mandate of the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre Board is to promote, develop and encourage the performing arts in the City of St. Catharines; operate the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre and associated business; and provide related services for the benefit of the City of St. Catharines.
- Mario De Divitiis CO-CHAIR
- Debbie Slade CO-CHAIR
- Joseph Critelli
- Mary Jane Johnson
- Peter Partridge Jr.
- Christina Atkinson
- Mark Steinman
- Councillor Carlos Garcia
- Councillor Kevin Townsend
- Scott Johnstone (Brock University Representative)
- David Vivian (Brock University Representative)
- Lloyd Smith (FirstOntario Credit Union Representative) NON-VOTING MEMBER
- Shelley Chemnitz (Chief Administrative Officer - City of St. Catharines) NON-VOTING MEMBER
- Kristine Douglas (Director of Financial Management Services / Treasurer - City of St. Catharines) or designate NON-VOTING MEMBER
The Board will meet approximately 8 to 10 times a year or at the call of the Chair. Board meetings shall be open to the public, except for meetings or portions of meeting where the subject matter being considered is a matter permitted to be discussed in closed session pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Act, 2001.
NEXT MEETING: TUES 9 JUNE 2020 (2-4PM)
CLICK HERE FOR 2019 MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTES.