The mandate of the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre Board is to promote, develop and encourage the performing arts in the City of St. Catharines; operate the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre and associated business; and provide related services for the benefit of the City of St. Catharines.
- Mario De Divitiis CHAIR
- Peter Partridge Jr. (Interim Vice-Chair)
- Joseph Critelli
- Mary Jane Johnson
- Christina Atkinson
- Mark Steinman
- Councillor Carlos Garcia
- Councillor Kevin Townsend
- Scott Johnstone (Brock University Representative)
- David Vivian (Brock University Representative)
- Lloyd Smith (FirstOntario Credit Union Representative) NON-VOTING MEMBER
- Colleen A. Smith (Executive Director, FirstOntario PAC) NON-VOTING MEMBER
- Shelley Chemnitz (Chief Administrative Officer - City of St. Catharines) NON-VOTING MEMBER
- Kristine Douglas (Director of Financial Management Services / Treasurer - City of St. Catharines) or designate NON-VOTING MEMBER
The Board will meet approximately 4 to 5 times a year or at the call of the Chair. Board meetings shall be open to the public, except for meetings or portions of meeting where the subject matter being considered is a matter permitted to be discussed in closed session pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Act, 2001.
2021 Meeting Dates:
1. Tuesday February 23, 2-4PM
2. Friday April 30, 2-3:30PM
3. Tuesday May 27, 2-4PM
4. Tuesday September 28, 2-4PM
5. Tuesday November 30, 2-4PM
NEXT MEETING: Friday June 11th, 2021 1-3PM
AGENDA: Friday June 11th Meeting Agenda
LOCATION: Zoom (Virtual Meeting)
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, PAC Board meetings will be held online until further notice. If you wish to attend and receive public materials on the agenda, please RSVP to Carlos Robayo at firstname.lastname@example.org . Questions or comments are welcome by the RSVP deadline.
PAST AGENDAS + MINUTES:
2019 MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTES.